Whether you are a start-up, solopreneur, or well established company, we have you covered with web designs to suit all needs and budgets.
- Beautiful and affordable one-page websites (category specific templates created by our own designers). Perfect for businesses that don’t have the time or budget for a custom built website. These websites can be launched in less than a week. [Click here for examples]
- Custom Standard Website (mobile friendly and SEO optimized, up to 20 pages and 20 images).
- Custom Advanced Website with added functionality (e.g. online bookings, ecommerce, online forms).
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, appointment setting, online payments, and automatic Zoom scheduling is an optional functionality to help businesses hold virtual meetings with their clients.
Your customer will not give you a second chance to make a good first impression with your web site.
In a digital world, first impressions are vital and an outstanding web design is the key to success. Users enjoy visiting sites that are aesthetically appealing and easy to navigate. Let our Ajax-Pickering web design service help your site make an outstanding first impression with speed and accessibility.
You likely already know that the majority of potential new customers and leads to your business will first look online to find the local services they need or a problem they need solving, whether it be for a plumber, a fitness instructor, a landscaper, a party planner … basically anything! Having a mobile friendly and SEO optimized website is essential for your business!
In fact, the statistics are quite staggering … 97% of people who needed to find a local business for their needs first initiated some sort of search online!
Nearly 75% of Internet users make judgments about a company’s credibility based on its website design. However looks aren’t everything. Consumers also demand a great deal of functionality from a company website.
Content is king! A good business website provides the means to create relevant content.
It’s a serious undertaking to design, build and launch a site. If you want killer results, you need a solid plan We can help you!
Follow these four steps to capture potential customers’ attention and encourage them to become fans of your brand.
- Create pages that engage readers quickly
- Use a mobile-responsive design
- Engage visitors directly on your website
- Create and execute a detailed quality assurance plan
If your website is more than 3 years old, or not secure, responsive, mobile-friendly, or fast to download on mobile, it’s holding you back!
Let us help you!
Your website is your first opportunity to showcase your business to your customer.
- Does your website answer your customer’s questions right away so they don’t go to your competitor?
- Is your website over 3 years old and in need of an update to meet customer expectations?
- Do you now need ecommerce on your website?