Your online reputation management is critical to maintain! This mainly has to do with reviews at certain websites, such as:
- Google (which has its own star ratings in local search)
- Specialized review sites like Realtor.com, Trip Advisor, etc, depending on your business niche
This is all about getting reviews and maintaining good ratings for your business.
What are the goals of reputation management?
You want to ensure you claim your listings on all platforms and to identify yourself as the business owner for your listings on Yelp, Google, Foursquare, etc, as well as any prominent specialty review websites in your niche.
You also want to:
- Create a Facebook page for your company
- Encourage reviews on major platforms – 10 or more
You will need to monitor these reviews sites all the time and:
- Read each new review
- Respond to each new review, positive or negative
- Ensure 4.5 or higher rating across all reviews
- Appeal ‘bad/fake’ reviews to get them removed where possible
So what’s the easiest way to increase your score if you only have a 3.7 review? Get more 5 star reviews! You can do this by encouraging new reviews using your CRM and simply asking for them from your satisfied customers.
The key features of this app are:
- Ask existing customers for reviews (email or SMS) by sending a review request through platform
- Able to decide where reviews are most needed (e.g. Google, Facebook)
- When you sign up for PinPoint Central, our technology will automatically scan your website and identify opportunities for you to optimize your on-site SEO.
- An easy to use and shared to do list will be created for you to use or share with your website administrator in order to implement the changes.
- Each month PinPoint Central creates a wealth of off site content for your business by creating backlinks to your website.
- PinPoint Central will monitor both your keyword rankings and web traffic within your custom dashboard, while providing weekly and monthly reporting.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATION:
- We create three weekly posts including a mix of shared articles and custom content based on your business and industry to ensure a consistent presence on all your social media channels.
- Existing contacts uploaded into CRM.
- Send emails or texts to existing contacts.